Cadinox, S.A. is a family business founded in 1966 thanks to the entrepreneurial nature and the service vocation of its founders, Antonio Artola and Agustín Isasti.
It started as a workshop that supplied parts to the local paper industry, and today has become a company that offers mechanically-welded solutions for complex and unique facilities.
It is a modern and streamlined company with a strategy based on:
- A family business’s proximity to the client
- Geographic and sectoral diversification, exporting more than 50% to 4 continents
- Specialization in technically and organizationally demanding market niches.
- The integration of additional processes and solutions, thereby increasing the knowledge and added value that is contributed.
- Innovation in the management model, in which its people take a leading role.
The values on which this culture is based are: quality, reliability, resolve, creativity, risk-taking, and teamwork.
- La especialización en nichos de mercado exigentes técnica y organizativamente.
- La integración de procesos y soluciones adicionales aumentando el conocimiento y valor añadido aportado.
- La innovación en el modelo de gestión, donde las personas toman todo el protagonismo.
Los valores en los que se basa esta cultura son: calidad, fiabilidad, resolución, creatividad, atrevimiento y trabajo en equipo.